photo Home_zps7831e36e.png  photo About_zps406f030f.png  photo Contact-1_zps23c11342.png  photo Blogs_zps9cc46716.png Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, January 1, 2013


I want to begin the year looking back. Not only because the past makes us who we are but also because the past serves as future inspiration. December 2012 was a very special month for me. I finished my first semester of my junior year in college. I had a wonderful holiday dinner with my friends in Gainesville. I caught many (maybe too many) holiday sales. I ate delicious Cuban food at family parties. I painted my nails... a lot. And most importantly, I began Shoes Over Roses. I hope all of you can draw inspiration from 2012 and use it as the foundation for a strong, healthy and beautiful 2013. 

Much love, 
Yaissy xo

No comments :

Post a Comment